onsdag 28 november 2012

Dear Google Fiber: Please, please, please come to Boston and rescue me from Comcast

I was reading an article on ZDNet Tuesday morning about Google Fiber and had planned to write a quick post on it. But when I opened up the BGR dashboard, I found that I couldn’t access it because my wireless modem had crapped out… for the third time in less than two hours. Sadly, this is a fairly common�occurrence ? as a Boston resident, I’m basically stuck with Comcast (CMCSA) as my ISP because it has a regional monopoly. Needless to say, Comcast is absolutely horrible. I’m paying around $66 a month for an Internet service that constantly forces me to reset my router. You may ask yourself, “Why don’t you just call up Comcast and ask them to help?”

cell phone att mobile phone

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar