torsdag 8 mars 2012
OTTER for BlackBerry - the only mobile texting management app you'll ever need!
[ youtube video link for mobile viewing ] You frequently see stories just like this one on the news regarding teens texting while driving. I myself am guilty of it even with knowing the consequences. I have an absolutely gorgeous 16 year old daughter and when you add that she is an avid BlackBerry user (thank you Sprint for truly unlimited data/SMS) and is about to get her Driver's License, as a parent, I am freaking out. While I can't control everything that she does when out of my sight, I am happy to have found an app that offers me a small peace of mind for those times when she is driving; OTTER for BlackBerry. This is so much more then a simple app that just auto replies to incoming messages. This is an all-in-one mobile texting management application. Keep reading after the jump to see just what this app can do, how it may help you increase your own productivity throughout the day as well as keep you and others safe from the temptation of texting while driving. read moreCrackBerry.com's feed sponsored by ShopCrackBerry.com. OTTER for BlackBerry - the only mobile texting management app you'll ever need!
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar